70% of Americans support federal legislation.
efairness is not a new tax.
efairness levels the playing field for all retailers.
the time for efairness is now.
We are proud that we contribute to our community - that the sales tax we collect goes to pay for roads, fire and police, and many other community services.
- Mt. Vernon, IL city manager: "Internet sales affect us more than we know."' @SenDuckworth'' @SenatorDurbin' act now!… https://t.co/RsKnjpVAKy
3 hours ago @efairness
- "Brick and mortar companies are forced to collect and remit sales tax when their competitors are not"… https://t.co/xwuAxKZpKv
10 hours ago @efairness
- $260 BILLION: That's how much revenue states will lose by 2025 if Congress doesn't act on' #EFairness'' @ICSC'' @NCSLorg…' https://t.co/umWi0Hoevb
15 hours ago @efairness
- Need for' #EFairness' "has never been greater with states losing an estimated $26 billion annually" via' @ICSC…' https://t.co/smkKuWlXaq
17 hours ago @efairness
- $26 BILLION: the amount lost by states every year to the online sales tax loophole. Congress must act on' #EFairness…' https://t.co/U1cot4Ve9K
19 hours ago @efairness