70% of Americans support federal legislation.
efairness is not a new tax.
efairness levels the playing field for all retailers.
the time for efairness is now.
We are proud that we contribute to our community - that the sales tax we collect goes to pay for roads, fire and police, and many other community services.
- Last week, a bill to close the online sales tax loophole passed w/ bipartisan support in UT Senate' @SenOrrinHatch…' https://t.co/aV003Lzqmn
2 hours ago @efairness
- "What are our legislators waiting for?"' #EFairness' in AR could collect $30-100M/yr in revenues' @TomCottonAR…' https://t.co/CRSXp6Up28
18 hours ago @efairness
- '#EFairness' would close a loophole and "make the tax system fairer" - NM State Rep. Jason Harper' @SenatorTomUdall…' https://t.co/gKAtB3PqO9
19 hours ago @efairness
- The "future of small local businesses looks like empty storefronts" w/o' #EFairness'' @LindseyGrahamSC…' https://t.co/Hzo7CJfLo7
3 days ago @efairness
- '#EFairness' in AL can help replenish the General & Education Trust Funds.' @SenShelby' act now on a federal solution!… https://t.co/9NBUhgImRY
4 days ago @efairness